With auto-industry growing strongly, 50%-55% raw rubber are used for tyre manufacturing every year. Auto should change tyres every 30,000-50,000 km, in this way, 17 million tons waste tyres produced in one year.Waste tire/plastic/rubber is refractory and needs hundreds of years before not affecting plants growth in the earth. It takes up quantities offarmland, breeding some diseases (dengue fever etc), destroys vegetation. If used for fuel or burned, no plants will grow in surrounding field. Thus to figure out an efficient and environmental way to dispose the waste tyres is such important for the green world.
Waste tyre pyrolysis plant
To achieve a green way for processing the waste tyres, we developed the waste tyre pyrolysis plant for dealing with the waste tyres. This way not only can make disposal for the waste tires, you also can get valuable products, like fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire for all kinds of commercial use. It’ s a low investment but high benefit project.
How to dispose of old car tyres ?
Waste tyre pyrolysis plant pyrolysis waste tyre to fuel oil
1. Feed waste tyres into reactor by auto-feeder or manual and seal the feeding inlet door tightly to make sure there is no gas leakage.
2. Then heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated, and when the temperature reach about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The pyrolysis oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down. When the temperature falls down to 40℃, the carbon black and steel wire will be discharged automatically or by manual.